Have you ever thought about making jellies sold in confectionery stores more innovative and delicious? Jellies are not only used to make bread layers of your breakfast. They can be used as quick snacks, in desserts and even in some cooling coolers and non-alcoholic cocktails. Here are some famous chefs who share their fun jelly recipe that is easy to make at home and you can not resist having more. Take note and surprise your guests with these unique and tasty jelly recipes.
When it comes to classic foods that basically everyone has tried, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are practically a global classic. However, if you ask us, the old classic is even better if it is made with sweet grape jelly instead of jam. However, did you know that a peanut butter sandwich is not the only absolutely delicious thing with which you can enjoy grape jelly? In fact, there are innumerable creative ways in which you can include grape jelly in dishes of all kinds and, lately, we have become obsessed with trying as many of them as possible.
1. Peanut Butter Bites with jelly
1.Oats – ½ cup
2.Peanut butter – 3tbsp
3. Jelly Strawberry – (1 per piece of surprise)
4.Castor of sugar – 2 tablespoons
5. Cinnamon powder – 1 pts.
1. Grind the oatmeal to make oatmeal and roast over low heat for about 5 minutes or until you get a nice golden color and a nutty aroma.
2. Add the peanut butter to the oatmeal. Mix well. Now take small portions of the prepared mixture, fill each one with strawberry flavored gelatin containing 25% Fruit Pulp and completely close it with the mixture to make small cubes with it.
3. Now on a plate, take the castor sugar, add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Now cover the cubes prepared with the cinnamon sugar.
5. Now, take a skewer, add gelatin, then a bite of peanut butter and finally another Alpenliebe Juzt Jelly and see how they fall while they are in their own hands.
2. Enticing Rocks with jelly
1. 300g of white chocolate to cook (melted)
2.15 Pieces of strawberry Juzt Jelly (cut in two parts)
3.15 pieces of bleached pistachios
4.6 to 7 pieces of gelatin Bears and Bottles
1. Melt the white chocolate in double boiler. Spread it on a tray to create a thin layer. Cover with chopped strawberry jelly.
2.Sprinkle of chopped pistachio.
3.Adjust the chocolate tray in a refrigerator so that it hardens.
4. Take out the chocolate and break it randomly; Make sure you have lots of fun with the children.
5. Place the tempting rocks in a pile one on top of the other.
6. Decorating with bears and jelly bottles.
3.Strawberry Cheesecake Delight with jelly
1. First, in a bowl, take 1 packet of crushed cookies (you can use any). To this, add 3-4 tablespoons of melted butter to make a texture-like mixture of sand.
2. Then, in a bowl, take 1/2 cup of cream cheese and add 1/2 cup of condensed milk, mix well.
3. Take 15-20 strawberry jelly and mix to puree.
4.Add this puree to the prepared mixture and mix again. Finally, add 1 cup of whipped cream and mix. The strawberry cheesecake mix is ready!
5. Place the glasses first with the biscuit mixture, then the cheesecake filling with strawberry followed by small pieces of strawberry jelly. Now, repeat these layers.
6. Finish with jelly with bears and bottles.
4.Tempting Fruit Cake with jelly
1. Strawberry jelly – 20 pieces
2. 2 cups of mixed summer fruits (Mango, pomegranate, Jamun, kiwi and grapes)
3.2 teaspoons of agar-agar powder
4.1 / 8 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
5.70 grams of castor sugar
6.420 ml of water
7. Sponge Cake – ½ kg
1.In a pan, pour water and add agar-agar. Stir well. The mixture should not have lumps.
2. Once mixed, turn the gas to medium heat and stir until all the agar-agar has dissolved.
3. Boil the mixture for a minute and add sugar and the essence of your choice.
4. Stir well and turn off the gas once the sugar has dissolved.
5.In a silicone mold for muffins, add strawberry jelly and summer fruits.
6. Then pour some agar-agar mixture into it.
7. Cover with slices of cake that have been shaped to fit in the mold. Press the slices of cake a little, so they sink.
8.Now, place this mold in a refrigerator and let it stand for 2 hours, until it is lightly firm.
9. Carefully unmold the tempting fruitcake and decorate it with Jelly Bears and Bottles.
5. Rose Pannacotta
Cream of whole milk 150ml.
Petals of rose 40gm
Rose water 5ml
3-4 tablets without sugar
Gelatin 1.5 sheet
Method: bring the milk to a boil and then add the cream. Reduce it to 3/4 of quantity and add all the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until ready.